STYLAGE M 1ML
STYLAGE M 1ML is specifically designed to instantly correct superficial lines and wrinkles. Use Stylage® M for filling of smaller nasolabial folds, treat superficial wrinkles and sagging chins folds to make them smooth and tight, marionette lines, nasal hump reduction or nasal tip lift and reshaping earlobes. STYLAGE M 1ML is also to be used for hand rejuvenation, including volume loss treatment on the back of the hands.
The pack of STYLAGE M 1ML consists of:
- 2 x 1ml syringes
- 4 x 30G needles
- 20 mg/g Cross-linked hyaluronic acid
Stylage® M is an injectable implant indicated for filling medium to deep wrinkles, by injection into the middle dermis
Benefits of STYLAGE M 1ML:
- moderate to severe naso-labial folds,
- smoothing of wrinkled areas and sagging folds (cheeks, facial oval, chin),
- oral commissures (marionette lines),
- cheek wrinkles,
- hollow temple area,
- the nose for nasal hump reduction,
- nasal tip lift,
- earlobe reshaping,
- rejuvenating the hands by sub-cutaneous injection in the back of the hand,
- enhancing the lip outline and lip augmentation.
- Treat superficial wrinkles and lines
- Correct or reshape nose and ears
- Hand rejuvenation
– Hypersensitivity to one of the components,
– Skin infection near the site of injection,
– Patients susceptible to keloid formation,
– Pregnant or lactating women,
– Allergy or anaphylaxis,
– Bleeding disorders,
– Autoimmune disorders,
– Antibiotic therapy.
How long does the result last for?
The duration of the effect of a STYLAGE M 1ML treatment is up to 12 months. It’s very individual and depends on many factors, such as the patient’s skin type and structure, age, lifestyle, the area treated and the injection technique used by the practitioner