What is MINT LIFT 43cm EASY THREAD
A thread lift is a nonsurgical facial rejuvenation procedure that passes threads beneath the surface of your skin, to lift the tissue. The threads may have tiny barbs or cones that help grip the skin. When appropriately positioned, they give your face a more lifted, toned appearance, especially around the lower face and jowls.
As the threads are absorbed over the first six months, they also trigger a boost in your natural collagen production that can improve your skin’s firmness for up to a year.
Material Type : Polydioxanone
PDO Length : 43cm
USP SIZE :UPS 1.0
Package : 1 Pack/ 2 Threads
Needle Gauge: 19G/130mm
Cog Design: 3D Type,360 Helical Bi-Directional Cog / U- Shape
Indications: Jaw, Middle Face,Nasolabial Lifting etc.
Benefits Of Mint Lift 43cm Thread
- – lasting lifting effect due to the thickness and length of the thread
- – for patients aged 40 – 60 years with severely sagging skin
- – for patients with thick skin
A non-surgical solution to sagging skin, in just 30-60 minutes
The MINT procedure is relatively quick and pain-free, with most sessions taking just 30 minutes, or 60 minutes for a full face. Here’s what you need to know:
- Lying comfortably, the patient’s face will be fully numbed with local anaesthesia
- Next, the threads are inserted via a tiny cannula into specific points. Containing tiny 3-D barbs to appropriately hold the tissues in place, these threads are then secured deep in the fascia, tightened and then clipped.
- There is no skin puckering; however, minimal swelling, bruising and some irregularity of the tissue may be experienced for a week or two.
- MINT PDO should last approximately one year. Over time, the threads dissolve and are replaced by the body’s own collagen.
- MINT threads can also be used in conjunction with dermal or volumizing fillers to maximise the aesthetic results.
MINT is suitable for a variety of aesthetic improvements, in particular:
- Lifting and improving the appearance of jowls
- Plumping up sagging cheeks
- Softening deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds)