W-type cannula-integrated product prevents damage to blood vessels and nerves The
thread thickness is thin, so it is easy to anchoring through the tie technique.
Convenient treatment for various indications
Applicable to :
To Patients with thin skin tissue Patients who want easy treatment
A non-surgical solution to sagging skin, in just 30-60 minutes
The MINT procedure is relatively quick and pain-free, with most sessions taking just 30 minutes, or 60 minutes for a full face. Here’s what you need to know:
- Lying comfortably, the patient’s face will be fully numbed with local anaesthesia
- Next, the threads are inserted via a tiny cannula into specific points. Containing tiny 3-D barbs to appropriately hold the tissues in place, these threads are then secured deep in the fascia, tightened and then clipped.
- There is no skin puckering; however, minimal swelling, bruising and some irregularity of the tissue may be experienced for a week or two.
- MINT PDO should last approximately one year. Over time, the threads dissolve and are replaced by the body’s own collagen.
- MINT threads can also be used in conjunction with dermal or volumizing fillers to maximise the aesthetic results.
MINT is suitable for a variety of aesthetic improvements, in particular:
- Lifting and improving the appearance of jowls
- Plumping up sagging cheeks
- Softening deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds)