L-type cannula-integrated product enables easy treatment. The
thin thread thickness makes it easy to implement detailed shapes. Prevents thread spreading after insertion.
Multi-directional cog minimizes migration side effects.
Applicable to :
Tissue thin patients
Patients want a treatment, not a pretty nose surgery
A non-surgical solution to sagging skin, in just 30-60 minutes
The MINT procedure is relatively quick and pain-free, with most sessions taking just 30 minutes, or 60 minutes for a full face. Here’s what you need to know:
- Lying comfortably, the patient’s face will be fully numbed with local anaesthesia
- Next, the threads are inserted via a tiny cannula into specific points. Containing tiny 3-D barbs to appropriately hold the tissues in place, these threads are then secured deep in the fascia, tightened and then clipped.
- There is no skin puckering; however, minimal swelling, bruising and some irregularity of the tissue may be experienced for a week or two.
- MINT PDO should last approximately one year. Over time, the threads dissolve and are replaced by the body’s own collagen.
- MINT threads can also be used in conjunction with dermal or volumising fillers to maximise the aesthetic results.
MINT is suitable for a variety of aesthetic improvements, in particular:
- Lifting and improving the appearance of jowls
- Plumping up sagging cheeks
- Softening deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds)