What is MINT MINI 17cm THREAD
This thread Instantly lift and tighten saggy, crepey skin on the face and neck. 30 minute procedure. Results last up to 2 years.
A thread lift is a nonsurgical facial rejuvenation procedure that passes threads beneath the surface of your skin, to lift the tissue. The threads may have tiny barbs or cones that help grip the skin. When appropriately positioned, they give your face a more lifted, toned appearance, especially around the lower face and jowls.
As the threads are absorbed over the first six months, they also trigger a boost in your natural collagen production that can improve your skin’s firmness for up to a year.
Benefits of a MINT MINI 17cm THREAD
- INSTANT LIFTING People love the instant lift of sagging skin that takes years off the face and neck.
- NON-SURGICAL The procedure does not involve any cutting or incisions
- MINIMAL DOWNTIME Most people are able to return to work soon after the procedure.
- COST-EFFECTIVE : Our MINT PDO Mini Thread Lift is a very cost-effective way to achieve an instant and long-lasting face or neck lift and more youthful appearance.
- COLLAGEN STIMULATION: The threads stimulate your own skin to gradually produce more collagen in the treatment areas. You not only get the benefit of an instant lift, your skin also gets firmer and tighter over time!
- SAFE: The thread lift procedure is very safe. Threads are very thin and they do not have the potential to block blood flow in vessels as can happen with dermal fillers. The procedure only requires local anesthesia as opposed to a traditional surgical facelift.
A non-surgical solution to sagging skin, in just 30-60 minutes
The MINT procedure is relatively quick and pain-free, with most sessions taking just 30 minutes, or 60 minutes for a full face. Here’s what you need to know:
- Lying comfortably, the patient’s face will be fully numbed with local anaesthesia
- Next, the threads are inserted via a tiny cannula into specific points. Containing tiny 3-D barbs to appropriately hold the tissues in place, these threads are then secured deep in the fascia, tightened and then clipped.
- There is no skin puckering; however, minimal swelling, bruising and some irregularity of the tissue may be experienced for a week or two.
- MINT PDO should last approximately one year. Over time, the threads dissolve and are replaced by the body’s own collagen.
- MINT threads can also be used in conjunction with dermal or volumizing fillers to maximise the aesthetic results.
MINT is suitable for a variety of aesthetic improvements, in particular:
- Lifting and improving the appearance of jowls
- Plumping up sagging cheeks
- Softening deep laugh lines (nasolabial folds)